All prices are listed and all payments are charged in USD.
- We’re based out of the United States, so all of our products are priced and charged in USD.
- Keep in mind that some international financial institutions or credit card administrators may charge a currency conversion fee when paying with USD!
We accept PayPal.
- You can pay for your purchase through PayPal using your PayPal balance, a credit card, and in most cases, a bank account.
- Many customers choose to load their PayPal account with prepaid cards - this is fine, too!
We accept most major credit cards.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
- We accept most prepaid credit cards from major credit card issuers.
We can’t accept cash, checks, or money orders.
- Unfortunately, our ordering system isn't currently able to support these payment methods.
We can’t split payments between multiple payment sources.
- Unfortunately, our system requires that payment is submitted in full from a single source. We aren’t able to work around this limitation.
We can’t delay or defer payment, or set up layaway plans.
- Since our system requires payment in full at the time of purchase, we can’t delay payment until an order is completed, we can’t begin work on an order until it is paid for, and we can’t set up payment over time.