If you’re curious about what kind of payment methods we accept, look no further! Below is information on how you can pay for your order.
All prices are listed and all payments are charged in USD!
- We’re based out of the United States, so all of our products are priced and charged in USD.
- Keep in mind that some international financial institutions or credit card administrators may charge a currency conversion fee when paying with USD!
We accept PayPal!
- You can pay for your purchase through PayPal using your PayPal balance, a credit card, and in most cases, a bank account.
- Many customers choose to load their PayPal account with prepaid cards - this is fine, too!
We accept most major credit cards!
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
- We accept most prepaid credit cards from major credit card issuers!
If your prepaid card is issued by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover, we can probably accept it!
- Keep in mind that some prepaid credit cards may have fees for transactions - if your card balance doesn’t cover your purchase and the transaction fee, your card could be declined.
We accept most debit cards that can be run as credit!
- Again, if your debit card is issued by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover, and can be run as a credit card, we can probably accept it!
“Anything else I need to know about payment?”
We can’t accept cash, checks, or money orders.
- Unfortunately, our ordering system isn't currently able to support these payment methods.
We can’t split payments between multiple payment sources.
- Unfortunately, our system requires that payment is submitted in full from a single source. We aren’t able to work around this limitation.
We can’t delay or defer payment, or set up layaway plans.
- Since our system requires payment in full at the time of purchase, we can’t delay payment until an order is completed, we can’t begin work on an order until it is paid for, and we can’t set up payment over time.