We are happy to answer general questions you have - whether you're a first-time buyer or long-time fan!
We handle all support through our ticketing system.
- You may submit a ticket or email us at email@example.com to have a support ticket generated for you.
- We are unable to provide support through any other methods including (but not limited to) phone calls at this time.
- We are currently only able to offer support in English.
- We can often provide support with our Customer Service live chat! This will be open when agents are available during our normal office hours. Messages sent in when the chat is closed will be answered as tickets.
We have representatives available to answer tickets Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m., Mountain Standard time.
- Please keep in mind that we are in an area that does not observe Daylight Savings time, so hours may vary slightly depending on your time zone.
Tickets may take up to 3 business days to receive a reply, depending on volume. (Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic response times are far higher than normal, 3 business days does not accurately reflect the response time)
Some ticket categories may be subject to delayed response times. These categories are:
- Business Inquiries
- Bad Dragon Labs Support
- Forum Questions
Submitting a ticket under an improper category may result in a delayed response. Make sure to select the proper category related to your question.
Registering for an account with the ticket system will help you keep track of your tickets - and it will help us keep track of your questions should any issues arise!
Only file one ticket with us per individual issue or question, and please be patient. This allows our representatives to better, and more quickly, assist you if you keep your tickets concise and all in one place.
The following things can cause delayed responses:
- Adding information via a separate ticket
- Creating multiple tickets
- Updating your ticket repeatedly
- Filing extremely verbose tickets.
If you have an order number, please include it!
If you don't have an order number, but you have a question about an order you've placed, please include the email address used to make your purchase.
Here are a few things to check for if you haven't received a response within 3 business days:
- Log in to your ticket system account, visit "My Inquiries" and see if you might have missed a reply from us.
- Make sure firstname.lastname@example.org is on your approved contacts list.
- Check your spam or junk mail folders - sometimes our messages are misdelivered there.
- If all else fails, try filing a ticket with an alternate email address.
- If you need to send a ticket via an alternate email, it's very helpful if you include the original ticket ID in your message so we can take a look at what happened.