Need a little help? That's why we're here! Below are some tips straight from the Customer Service Team that should assist you with getting in touch with us.
- We handle all support through our ticketing system.
- You may submit a ticket or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have a support ticket generated for you.
- We are unable to provide support through any other methods including (but not limited to) live chat or phone calls at this time.
- We are currently only able to offer support in English.
- We have representatives available to answer tickets Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Mountain Standard time.
- Please keep in mind that we are in an area that does not observe Daylight Savings time, so hours may vary slightly depending on your time zone.
- Tickets can take up to 3 business days to receive a reply. Should there be further delays due to high volume, an announcement will be made through the News section.
- Some ticket categories may be subject to delayed response times. These categories are:
- Business Inquiries
- Bad Dragon Labs Support
- Forum Questions
- Submitting a ticket under an improper category may result in a delayed response. Make sure to select the proper category related to your question.
- While we can't provide purchasing advice, we're happy to answer general questions you have - whether you're a first-time buyer or long-time fan!
- Registering for an account with the ticket system will help you keep track of your tickets - and it will help us keep track of your questions should any issues arise!
Help us help you help us all!
Here are some things you can do to help us out so we can answer your questions in a more timely fashion.
- Only file one ticket with us per individual issue or question, and please be patient. It's far easier for our representatives to assist you if you keep your tickets concise and all in one place.
- The following things can cause delayed responses:
- Adding information via a separate ticket
- Creating multiple tickets
- Updating your ticket repeatedly
- Filing extremely verbose tickets.
- If you have an order number, please include it!
- If you don't have an order number, but you have a question about an order you've placed, please include the email address used to make your purchase.
I contacted you, but I didn't receive a response!
Here are a few things to check for if you haven't received a response within 3 business days:
- Log in to your ticket system account, visit "My Inquiries" and see if you might have missed a reply from us.
- Make sure email@example.com is on your approved contacts list.
- Check your spam or junk mail folders - sometimes our messages are misdelivered there.
- If all else fails, try filing a ticket with an alternate email address.
- If you need to send a ticket via an alternate email, it's very helpful if you include the original ticket ID in your message so we can take a look at what happened.