Bad Dragon must comply with all customs and international shipping regulations.
- Legal names are required on every international order. Failure to provide accurate information may result in your package being refused, returned, or abandoned.
- Our company name may be visible on the customs declaration form attached to the outside of your package.
- A product description will be provided on the customs declaration form.
- Our toys are declared as "silicone sculptures."
- Our cumlube is declared as "personal lubricant."
- Other goods (accessories, t-shirts, lanyards, etc.) are declared as "merchandise."
- We cannot falsify customs documents for any reason. This includes (but is not limited to) declaring orders as gifts, marking them at lower cost than they are valued, or misrepresenting our product in order to incur lesser customs fees.
Many countries levy customs duties or taxes for packages coming from outside the country.These fees are outside of our control, and are not included in the shipping charges or cost of your order. You may contact your local Customs Office for more information on what kind of fees to accept. Bad Dragon is not responsible for any customs fees or duty taxes incurred due to import regulations.
- Failure to pay these fees may result in your package being refused, returned, or abandoned.
In the event that your package is returned as undeliverable or unpaid, we can attempt to resend the package, but it will be the customer's responsibility to pay for the cost to reship the package. If you do not wish for the package to be returned, we can refund you the full cost of the order minus the shipping costs.
In the event that your package is marked as abandoned, we cannot have it recovered. Bad Dragon is not responsible for any abandoned packages.
Some countries' customs will not accept our goods at all, or will take the opportunity to abuse or otherwise mistreat the package. We do not ship to the following countries for one or more of these reasons:
- Afghanistan, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Bonaire, Canary Island, Cayman Islands, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Ghana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Lesotho, Malaysia, Mexico, Montserrat, Morocco, Namibia, Nicaragua, Nigeria, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Qatar, Rwanda, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, St. Barthelemy, St. Eustatius, St. Kitts/Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Martin, St. Vicente, Suriname, Tanzania, Taiwan, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks and Caicos, United Arab Emirates, Venezuela, Vietnam, Virgin Islands, Ukraine, Virgin Islands (UK), Yemen.
A note to our customers in Italy and Spain:
- We are unable to ship any orders containing Cum Lube or syringes to your country. Any orders that include a toy with the Cumtube feature will not have the complimentary syringe or bottle of Cum Lube included. We are unable to offer a replacement incentive for these complimentary items.
- Orders containing extra bottles of Cum Lube or syringes will be sent without these items included. You will receive a refund for purchased items that we cannot ship to your country.
- We cannot accept responsibility for customs-related issues you may encounter as a result of having your order shipped to Italy. Contact your country’s customs for more information before placing your order!
A note to our customers in Mexico:
- We unfortunately no longer ship to Mexico, even with a disclaimer there have been too many issue on both our side and user side that have cause delays, damage, or general dissatisfaction.
We ship discreetly! Our products are shipped in unmarked, recyclable brown cardboard boxes.
- Unless required by international customs regulations, our company name and logo is not displayed in any way on the box itself.
- We use an individual’s name for the return address (“Jan Mulders”), rather than the name of the company.
- We seal our toys and accessories in a protective plastic bag before they’re wrapped in tissue paper and packaged with recyclable packing paper.
- As a company that ships internationally, we are required to provide a description of contents for every shipment, regardless of destination. Some labels will include the phrase “silicone sculpture”.