- 30 Apr 2021
Body Safety and Toy Care
- Updated on 30 Apr 2021
Please note - we do not take responsibility for any contact-related or negligent damage to our products caused by disregarding these instructions. We do our best to ensure the toys we produce are awesome and made of the finest materials - but due to the nature of silicone (especially softer firmnesses), silicone can sometimes be sensitive to adverse handling or conditions.
Our toys and accessories are made of 100% platinum-cure silicone.
- Silicone is non-porous, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, phthalate-free, and temperature-resistant.
- Our materials are body safe and will not break down or leach chemicals over time.
Because silicone is non-porous and resilient, our toys are easy to clean and sanitize.
- You can use toy cleaner or soap and warm water.
- You can run your toy through the dishwasher, boil it, or soak it in a 10% bleach solution.
With proper care, our toys can last for a very long time.
- Clean your toy after every use, and before the first time you use it.
- Allow to dry completely before storage, and store in a clean, dry place, such as a ziplock bag or a clean, dry towel.
- Store your Bad Dragon toys separately from other brands of toys.
- Other toy materials, such as vinyl, jelly, or even other silicone blends can break down our toys and cause irreparable damage.
- Use a high-quality water-based or oil-based lube. Do not use silicone-based lubes.
- Incompatible lubricant can cause irreparable damage to your toy.
- Do not bite, cut, or scratch your toy.
Disclaimer of Liability
Bad Dragon assumes no responsibility or liability for any injury, loss or damage incurred as a result of any use or reliance upon the information and material contained within this document.
Bad Dragon has taken considerable care in preparing the information and materials which is contained within this document. However, Bad Dragon is unable to provide any warranty concerning the accuracy or completeness of any information contained within.