Shipping with Bad Dragon and International Shipping
- 04 Jan 2022
Shipping with Bad Dragon and International Shipping
- Updated on 04 Jan 2022
Shipping with Bad Dragon
- All orders require a legal name, a full address using only alphanumeric characters, and a full phone number in case either UPS or FedEx has to contact you regarding your package.
- Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-7 business days from the day your order leaves our facility. International orders can take up to 5 weeks for delivery.
- All orders are shipped via UPS or FedEx if we are shipping to a Domestic P.O. Box, we will ship the order using FedEx Super Saver Shipping (Listed as P.O. Box Shipping ONLY at checkout).
- Bad Dragon Ships Discreetly
- All orders are shipped in a plain, unmarked recyclable brown cardboard box.
- We seal our toys and accessories in a protective plastic bag with our logo before they’re wrapped in tissue paper and packaged with recyclable packing paper.
- The shipping label will identify the shipper as “Jan Mulders” rather than Bad Dragon.
- Unless required by international customs regulations, our company name and logo is not displayed on the box itself.
- Bad Dragon maybe required to provide a description of contents for every international shipment regardless of destination. Some labels may include the phrase "silicone sculpture and personal lubricant"
- If your order is returned to us as undeliverable due to an incorrect address, missing apartment number, nobody available to receive the package, etc. we will contact you by email that was used to place the order.
- The shipping method only applies when your order leaves the facility and does not expedite your order at any stage during the order fulfillment process.
- It's recommended that all customers sign up for either UPS My Choice or FedEx Delivery Manager to ensure the most accurate delivery estimates and the ability to provide further instructions regarding your package. International Customers may need to provide additional information to UPS or FedEx to enroll in these programs.
- Legal names are required in every international order. Failure to provide this information may cause the package to be delayed or refused for delivery.
- We do not ship to international P.O. Boxes.
- Bad Dragon requires all customers who wish to ship to a Military or Diplomatic Mail Address (APO, DPO, and FPO) to contact customer service prior to your order. This is to ensure that we are able to ship it out per your request.
- Due to international requirements, Bad Dragon may be visible on the customs declaration form attached to the package.
- Customs declaration form requires a package content description and they will be the following if applicable:
- Our Toys are declared as "silicone sculptures."
- All our Lubricant is declared as "personal lubricant."
- Other Goods (accessories, t-shirts, lanyards, etc.) are declared as "merchandise."
- Bad Dragon complies with all international shipping regulations and cannot falsify customs documents for any reason. This includes (but is not limited to) declaring orders as gifts, marking them at a lower cost than they are valued, or misrepresenting our product in order to incur lesser customs fees.
- All international orders require duties, taxes, and or customs fees for the packages.
- Duties, taxes and or customs fees are strictly the customer's responsibility, Bad Dragon is not responsible for these fees, we only charge for the shipping of the product of leaving our facility in Phoenix, Arizona.
- The cost of these fees varies due to your country's regulations. An expected cost can be 20% or more of the total declared value of the package, depending on your countries regulation. However, in order to receive an accurate expected cost, we advise you to contact your local Custom/Government agencies.
- Failure to pay these fees will result in your package being refused, returned, or abandoned.
- Customers in Canada using UPS may be able to pay their customs fees online prior to delivery.
- Due to the nature of our products and Some countries' customs will not accept our goods at all, or will take the opportunity to abuse or otherwise mistreat the package. We do not ship to the following countries for one or more of these reasons: Afghanistan, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Bonaire, Canary Island, Cayman Islands, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Ghana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Lesotho, Malaysia, Mexico, Montserrat, Morocco, Namibia, Nicaragua, Nigeria, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Qatar, Rwanda, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, St. Barthelemy, St. Eustatius, St. Kitts/Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Martin, St. Vicente, Suriname, Tanzania, Taiwan, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks and Caicos, United Arab Emirates, Venezuela, Vietnam, Virgin Islands, Ukraine, Virgin Islands (UK), Yemen.
- A note to our customers in Italy and Spain:
- We are unable to ship any orders containing Cum Lube or syringes to your country. Any orders that include a toy with the Cumtube feature will not receive a complimentary syringe or bottle of Lube included. We are unable to offer a replacement incentive for these complimentary items.
- Any orders containing the particular accessories of lube or syringes will not be fulfilled and the items that are prohibited will be refunded.
Was this article helpful?